Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Good Ol' Recession





Recession is a word we here over and over again and I don't think that's going to change for awhile. I am getting near the closing of my freshman year and in three or less years I will be out in the job world were recession will effect me first-hand. My main priority will be to get a job to pay for school, housing, and everyday necessities. Getting a job gets harder and harder by the day and more and more people are getting their hours cut or losing their jobs altogether. Will the economy be this bad by the time i graduate? It's very important for my future to have a job, but me and the rest of my generation will all be competing for the same thing; Employment.
The chart above shows the number of part time workers who would like to work full time:

-chart from article at msnbc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment